Monday, March 24, 2008

What a week it's been!!

So much has happened in the past week, I don't even know where to begin.
I've done a road trip on my own, spent time with BoyBF (ca-razy goodness!), hung out with my most favorite person on earth (yay big sis!!) and even managed to see SB a few times. And boy oh boy has A LOT happened there ...

However, I think, hope and pray that the biggest change is coming from within me. I spent several days having the chance to clear my head (that would be the time I spent with my sister, who is honestly, truthfully the most amazing individual in my life!), got some good advice and set up a plan of action for myself - not dealing with him. Me. Solely me.

The 'ship between SB and I has taken quite an interesting turn. I don't know where it's headed next. It might be another heartbreak. It might be something good. I might be an absolute idiot ... I don't know. Right now, I'm more concerned about getting some things started for me. Things I've put off, things I've ignored, calls that need to be made and directions I need to follow.

For now, that's all I'll say (partly because I'm at work!) as I let the last week's events digest and play out some. Then, I'll be more than happy to hear what ya'll have to say! Even you hotmama!

What's a girl gotta do sometimes? Take a few days off and spend it with the dearest, closest person they know ... and perhaps next time it'll be somewhere sunny, next to a large body of water!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for u. glad u went out and had some good times for urself!

Lindsey said...

glad you are feeling refreshed! it's always nice to be around your favorite and most honest friend/sister.

have a great week!

KG said...

Come on, now - I thought I was the most important person in your life! Just kidding . . .

Glad you had a good time . . . and I'll say it again . . . CUT AND RUN!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ CUT AND RUN

Sounds like things are looking up :-) Enjoy your week.

KATE said...

Well I'm glad for you! I hope it's all good! I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time when you were out!
Sometimes the Big Sis, is the Best Medicine!

Brunhilda said...

When you sort it out, let's get some more details!

Misty said...

Cut and run.....

That's not always the answer, especially when we don't have all the facts. (wink)

So, my dear. YOU do what YOU gotta do, what's best for you, and like I said..... You figure out what YOU want and do what ever you can do to get it.

KISSES!

Laski said...

You know I'm there . . . no matter what. It just takes a little time to watch your little sister grow up and live life . . . on her own . . . hurts and all. xox