Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To my blogging friends ...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You rock my blogging (and real) world!

You know, it was my sister who talked me into writing a blog. I wonder if she knew what was in store for me. She is absolutely amazing when it comes to helping me heal, or listening, or giving advice, or laughing with me. She's the best. I can't thank her enough for encouraging me to write. How necessary it's been.

This is my therapy.

By your comments and the fact that you're reading this, I feel like I have best friends, shoulders to lean on, tissues to use, slices of chocolate cake, and many, many bottles of wine. Your stories, especially of love winning in the end, are so incredibly helpful and I appreciate all that you have shared with me.

I don't know what I'd do without all of you ... I mean that. I can't wait to read up on everyone's blogs - especially my new friends who've offered their support, thanks to Laskigal. It'll be like hanging out with my girlfriends as I read your happenings.

I'm going to take a few days off of talking about SB. I have to be honest, I know it isn't over - the talking it out part. But I think I might focus on something else because my life is so much more than this.

Oh, and Laskigal. Do you need a kidney? You can have mine.

Love, rjtrue

9 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

Heard that you were new...and needed some bloggy love...so here it is :)

Welcome to blog world :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Laski said...

How does it go again . . . Don't make him a priority when all you are to him is an option. Yeah, that's it.

Isn't the blog world AWESOME! Talk about stepping up!

Oh, as for the kidney. I will most definitely keep that in mind.

XOX

Little J says HI!

just jamie said...

Glad you're feeling the love. Isn't this bloggy world fantastic?

KG said...

Good for you for getting so much bloggy love! I hope you're feeling better!

Misty said...

I'm claiming the kidney, if she doesn't!

(wink)

Unknown said...

welcome to the blogging world.

I found you from laskigal...

I am going through some personal marriage stuff...so I do feel your pain, but I haven't been able to completely spill the beans on my blog just yet.

Hang in there.

Kat said...

We are with ya because we have all been there. I can honestly remember lying on the floor of my tiny apartment sobbing so loudly my neighbors must have thought I was dying. My mom was seriously worried for my safety and drove close to an hour to come and make me some tea and watch "Friends" with me.
Not fun times to remember.
But it all served a purpose. Really, it did. I look at the life I have with my hubby now and think, "It can't possibly get any better than this! This is the life!". I am so blessed. But I really had my share of heartbreak. I wondered if I would ever be happy again. I AM!
Hang in there. Your heartbreak will serve a purpose too. And you'll find true happiness as well. :)

KATE said...

I love the bloggy world too! it's like insta-friends!

just a BTW, I changed my blog address it's now:

ourcrazylifewithkids.blogspot.com

Oh & I LOVED laskigals comment, she's the BEST & it's oh so true!!

Anonymous said...

I love blogging. I have been doing this for a couple of years. I think I'm addicted. :) I love receiving comments...and giving comments.