Monday, January 7, 2008

Just some facts ...

Maybe you need to know some details about me before I tell you what you've got to do ... Or before you decide this is your favorite thing to read.



I hate driving the speed limit. Yes, I know it's against the law to go over it but I just can't help myself.

Chocolate chip cookies are all too often my downfall.

I wear my heart on my sleeve even though sometimes I'd like to cover it up.

I'm a master at heartbreak. You know, having my heart broken.

Sometimes I come across as needy and emotional ...

Yet, I can be evil, bitchy and manipulative (I mean, I am a girl ;))

I like boys way too much. I can't wait to get to that point where I find myself a man.

Head over heals is so much fun. Until your head comes crashing into cement. For whatever reason, you can never fall on soft ground.

Friends and caffeine are absolute necessities.

I don't know how to get out of a hot shower.

I'm a dreamer but all too often I get sidetracked. Thank God I have people to keep me grounded.

Life's not always been easy but I find the good in just about everything.

I come from a big, crazy, loud family. They are my foundation.

I've been broken down and stitched back up. I have crawled, walked and then fallen back down. I've been there, done that, and come back only to do it again.

2 comments:

L. Lemanski said...

I LOVE how your are so completely in tune with who you are. That is something people seldom accomplish--even in a lifetime.

L. Lemanski said...

I just noticed that I spelled you're wrong . . . forgive me . . . it took me a week to figure it out . . .