Monday, April 21, 2008

Where have I been????

I'm okay friends! No fear. I've just been out and about and crazy busy! I've been up to Indy over to East Tennessee, and about to head to NYC for 5 days! MADNESS!

I was packing a few moments ago. Okay, I was ABOUT to pack, then I tried on a dress I was thinking of bringing with me. Then I realized I missed my blog friends :( So, now here I am sitting on my bedroom floor, in a dress, with my laptop FINALLY updating my blog.

I have two things in my suitcase. The dress and THE bra. Oh, god the bra is the worst. It's like its own country. But it holds the girls up!

So, how's life been? Good. Great. Busy. Tiring. I want a nap! But, I have to pack. I turn 27 in 3 days (whoa!) and we're having a birthday dinner tomorrow night.

As for the boy - SB ... he's good. Really good. We'll see how he handles my birthday! Always telling. But in the meantime, it's so good it's freaking me out. I'm not used to being all sappy and silly - well, I mean, I'm normally silly but not about one particular boy. At least not this much. I won't lie to you though - it is scary. I thought I liked him before, but boy oh boy do I like him now. Absolutely crazy about him. It's sick!

I still wonder what the hell I'm doing but right now I don't want anything else. It's a moment by moment day to day don't lose hold of your heart too much kind of thing. I'm staying smart. And smiling like crazy.

Oh and I still have that damn list to take care of ... haha! I've started writing some songs but nothing that grabs hold of me at this point! I'm figuring out what's going on with SB - slowly but surely. And, I'm getting healthier. Time to add in a couple more.

How's everyone else? I need to catch up, don't I?

Miss you madly!

4 comments:

Misty said...

I could not be happier for you....

Kat said...

Glad everything is going so well for you. Now stop blogging and get to that list! ;)

Krystin said...

coffee sounds good...soon as I'm back!

Have fun in NYC.

Lindsey said...

Just go slowly and be careful:) Don't I sound like a sister??? Oh and HAVE FUN! Happy Birthday!