Thursday, April 24, 2008

HIJACKED BLOG!

I just hijacked my sister's blog--hee hee! She is in NYC attending her BFF's wedding! Happy Wedding day Jessica! Wish I could be there (so does little J--but he'd just try to eat your bouquet!). I have no doubt you will make a beautiful bride!

It is my sister's birthday today! I would love to share secrets about her (and one day I am sure I will), but instead, I will do the nice, sisterly thing and just wish her a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Don't forget to keep your eye on the prize! Remember what you are made of!

LOVE,
Big Sis
LaskiGal

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

First I thought, "What??? 2 posts in one week?? What??" Then I realized it was LaskiGal. HAHA!!

Happy Birthday RJTRUE!!!

just jamie said...

Aww come on! We want secrets! PLLEEEAASE?

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

what a great sis!! happy birthday!!

Misty said...

I was thinking the EXACT same thing....

By the way.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday!!!!