Thursday, February 14, 2008

I need a hairbrush!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

For the first time in a while, I showered at night instead of the morning. See, though I have no date for today I wanted to curl my hair and be all cute for this day; as if to say "I don't care if I'm single, I'm going to smile and live it up anyway."

So, I get to work and of course I decide I don't like my hair. It looks alright but it needs to be brushed. Except there are no brushes ANYWHERE!! Ugh.

I know it isn't the end of the world but I'm irritated. Thankfully, I have my Starbucks coffee (compliments of my work bff), a pink shirt and quite possibly a fork that can act as a comb! And it's only 8am. If this is the worst part of my day, then I'm going to be okay. It's going to be interesting. I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing (for fear you might cringe!) but I will be sure to let you know how it turns out!

So, what's a girl gotta do when she needs a hairbrush? Flip your head upside down, shake it out and act like you don't care ... it's amazing how good it'll look then!

Wish me luck.
Have a happy heart!

2 comments:

just jamie said...

A fork worked for Ariel in the Little Mermaid (well, a "dingle-hopper"). Good luck.

Also, I'm adding you to my Blog-roll. Hope that's okay.

marisa said...

Hope you had a good V-day!!