Wednesday, May 6, 2009

what's a girl got to do?

I have no idea ...

I have been reading and thinking and writing and reading and thinking and writing. All I know is that I feel like my life is good. Really, really good but I have not fully appreciated it.

And why? Because I'm too caught up in hanging onto something I probably need to be without. I've put a lot of faith and hope into it. Faith and hope I should have been putting into me.

And all this time is going by and here I am sort of sitting on the sidelines. Of my own life.

3 comments:

Erinello said...

i feel like i should know what you're talking about, but i don't. but i understand the feeling of sitting on the sidelines. that's how last year was for me. and then all of a sudden you realize that time is just slipping by, and your life is nothing like what you want it to be.

Meghan said...

Hello fellow blog friend. i'm so glad you stopped by. let's stay in touch. :)

flutter said...

you deserve all of your own faith...