Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first meme!!!!!

I've never done one of these before but I decided to steal it when I saw it on Kathryn's awesome site (check it out ... Seeking Sanity)

I know ... that he loves me
I believe... in God - more than anything else. And, I believe in me, too!
I fought...
I am angered.... by stupidity and ignorance.
I love... Nashville and what life here has given me
I need... my family, friends and MONEY.
I take... what I can get
I hear... typing
I drink... coffee everyday - if I could afford it, I'd drink starbucks twice a day everyday.
I hate.... ants
I use... Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner
I want... my man
I like... love
I feel... itchy - out of habit I think
I wear... two bras when I work out - my boobs are huge
I left... my checkbook at home - dammit
I do... a lot of stuff. Kinda like staying busy I guess
I hope... that's what I do
I dream... big
I drive... too fast. Need proof? Three tickets in one year
I listen... to country music all the freakin' time
I type... more than I write.
I think... I'm crazy sometimes :)
I wish... I could get a massage right this moment
I am... in love
I regret... not going to the audition today
I care.... too much sometimes. (me too, me too)
I should... workout
I said... whatever came to my mind.
I wonder... if we'll make it because I'm kinda thinking so
I changed... my shirt three times - no reason. I'm not going anywhere. I've pretty much sat inside all day. I mean, it is 100 degrees.
I cry... a lot more lately
I lose... my mind.
I leave... no, I stay.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad you did it too. It is a fun meme, isn't it?

Great answers! I'm feeling the lovies! :)

Krystin said...

guess who's in tooooownnnn...

Laski said...

Oh, I could have answered half of these for you :)

Chevy said...

I love this! I'm going to do this soon!

So@24 said...

Where did you go?? It's been too long!