Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh cupcakes ...

What do you do when you've had "one of those days?"
You could be frustrated because work isn't going well, maybe you're mad at your husband, perhaps someone pushed the right button or maybe it's simply ... one of those days.

The perfect solution: cupcakes and amazing girlfriends.

My friend *K* wrote about this, too. The other day, three of my dear friends joined me at this new, fancy cupcake shop. It was two hours of cupcakes (well, we didn't eat for two straight hours - but, man, I wouldn't have minded!), coffee and conversation. I'm amazed that I can talk to these girls every single day and yet still have some of the best and most necessary talks.

It was nice to indulge in this, too: devil's food


And this ... chocolate coconut


Next time I'd really, REALLY like to try this: mint chocolate chip














But, honestly, the company was the best, as it always is with these girls. I moved here well over a year ago at 26 years old and was blessed with meeting three women I feel as though I've known, or should've known, all my life. They are there for me personally, professionally and even spiritually.

What's a girl gotta do when it's one of those days? Grab your best girlfriends, some coffee and a super sweet yummy treat :)

Life is good.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh, I HAVE to go back to try the mint chocolate chip too! Such a fun and necessary day!

Lindsey said...

I really like cupcakes but GIVE ME CHEESECAKE ANYDAY!

Anonymous said...

Let's go back soon!!! :)